Friday, October 11, 2013

Blog Stalking

Pinterest, which has consumed far more of my time than I'd like to admit, has led to another addiction...BLOG STALKING!

For years, we've shared ideas with teachers from our grade level, building, or district.  However, technology has allowed us to go global!  I'm sure that as you're pinning, you start to pick up on names you see over and over of that one teacher who obviously doesn't sleep and you love everything he or she creates.  Often, clicking on a pin will take you to that teacher's blog and you can follow them...even signing up to get an email alert every time a new post has been added.  This makes you a blog stalker. :-)  Don't worry...it's a good thing!

When we were out at buildings this week, Josh Bennett from JTSD was sharing some of his favorite blogs when I was hit with an AHA! moment.  I needed to add some of our favorite blogs to a blogging post so that we can ALL share our favorites with each other. It's collaboration at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen!  PLEASE respond to this post sharing the blogs you love to stalk, too!

I'll start with the ones that Josh shared, since it inspired the idea...










And, since we're in the collaborative spirit, I'll add some of my own:



I Want to be a Super Teacher


Happy blog-stalking! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Here are a few more I frequently refer to...

    http://www.rundesroom.com/
    http://www.kleinspiration.com/
    http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/ - Mandy is local, around Fordland, I believe. She has a lot of great ideas for cooperative learning and other instructional practices.

    ReplyDelete